[FREE] Fuse Trader – a Chart Trader replacement for futures scalpers

I scalp NQ/MNQ in the NY session on prop firm accounts, and I got tired of fighting
the default Chart Trader during fast moves. So I built my own order panel and
I trade with it daily. The Free version is now available for anyone.

What’s in Fuse Trader Free:

Download (free, via Gumroad):

There’s also a Pro version with drag-and-drop SL/PT on the chart, auto
break-even, and hard risk locks (daily max loss/target with auto-flatten,
a lock that blocks adding to a losing position, per-trade loss limit,
cooldown). I built those to stop my own bad habits on funded accounts –
happy to answer questions, but the Free version is fully usable on its own.

Feedback and bug reports welcome – I’m actively developing it.

2 Likes

Fuse Trader Free: short walkthrough (simulated account, MNQ, 1-minute chart)

I’m the developer of Fuse Trader Free, an add-on for NinjaTrader 8 that speeds up order entry and position management. Here is a short video of how the panel works, so you can see it before you download it. It was recorded on a simulated account.

What the video shows:

  • Locking and unlocking new entries
  • Display and behavior options
  • Editable bracket presets
  • Order quantity and preset selection
  • Click-order entry on the chart
  • Close 50 % and Close All

Fuse Trader Free costs nothing. Fuse Indicators also sells paid products, including Fuse Trader Pro, on the same website: Fuse Indicators | Indicators and tools for NinjaTrader 8

Questions and feedback are welcome here.

Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one’s financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading.

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.

The video is a software demonstration, not a trading recommendation. NinjaTrader is a registered trademark of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. Fuse Indicators is an independent vendor and is not affiliated with NinjaTrader.

1 Like